Sophisticated Style, Cycle 3 - Smart and Casual
Sophisticated Style - cycle 3 - Smart and Casual
In this cycle of Sophisticated Style, we’ll be looking at Smart Casual wear for women, which still shows elegance but also comfort. It will have a range of occasions to match the categories and you will have quite a bit of choice in the accompanying tops, bottoms, accessories etc.
What is Smart Casual fashion? I hear some of you ask:
• Aim for a polished yet relaxed look with garments that are elegant and comfortable.
• Tailor your smart casual look to the occasions given in each round.
• Choose between pants, a skirt, tailored shorts or smart jeans to wear as bottoms.
• On top, you may like to try a white button-up for summer or a stylish sweater for winter.
• To wear a smart casual dress, opt for a classic style, such as a shirt or wrap design, in a neutral colour.
• Finish your smart casual look with a blazer and chic yet laid-back accessories.
You will find the link for these on the left-hand column under the competition name.
Notes about jewellery and accessories:
* The classier the outfit, the less jewellery you need. Keep this in mind when you use jewellery with your outfits for this competition.
* Watches are also jewellery that can enhance any outfit if used to complement the style your model wears.
* Scarves, hats and jackets are always great additions to your assignments and will award you more points for the extra effort you put in.
There will be 7-8 rounds and a finale. Each round will encompass a particularly smart, casual fashion for a variety of occasions.
When I use the word "OR" in any round brief, that means you don't have to do both, it can be one or the other unless you want to use all.
Backgrounds are left to your own creativity to suit each round and if the round asks specifically for shorts for eg., you can choose what goes with them as long as it fits the category for that round.
The usual rules apply.
*Please support each other and enjoy the competition
*No photo-skinning or face plastering
*Drawn hair is acceptable
*Only CC clothing or maxis-made
*If specific accessories can't be found in-game or with CC then google accessories can be added.
*In-game, drawn or google backgrounds are allowed
*Extensions for 48 hours maximum and if you ask at least 24 hours in advance, before the due date, as I realise RL can get in the way at times.
*Each Round will last 5-7 days depending on how quick the round entries are submitted so on each round brief, the due date will have a leeway of two dates available.
*One edit is allowed per round. You may adjust lighting, shade, etc., up until midnight on the due dates, unless stated otherwise as long as it is not a different shot, and you inform me so I can display the most updated version.
*Please check in after judging and seeing the new assignment.
*hairstyles and colour may change but eye colour and other genetics must stay the same unless specified otherwise.
NB: If at any time you need the rounds earlier for one reason or another please let me know and I'll PM them to you so you can get your entry in. Just send it to me via PM and I will put it up for you around the same time as the other contestants as I know RL can get busy at times.